- Acts as liaison between I.T. & operations staff to articulate technical concepts.
- Can professionally elicit and document business, functional and systems requirements.
- Quickly understands and interprets business process, systems and data strengths & weaknesses to advise and implement solutions for business problems and technology challenges.
- Manages projects involving both 1st and 3rd party software including active participation in Software Development Lifecycle (S.D.L.C.) tasks.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists the Sales and Account Management teams with supporting technologies and tasks.
- Creates B.I. reports using ORSS technologies (Microsoft (M.S.) SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Excel, Access, Visual Studio).
- Produces performance management and key metrics reporting including but not limited to measurement of Key Performance Indicators (K.P.I’s.)
- Performs Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA) and Data integrity support.
- Acts as system administrator for software applications. Maintains data for all systems where needed.
- Uses industry expertise to make independent decisions that align with business needs and company culture.
- Presents a personable, positive, and professional image/demeanor to internal and external customers.
- Assists the ORDMS leadership teams as needed.
- Shows regular consistent attendance that could include attendance at after hour company events.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle confidential material per company guidelines.
- Can facilitate internal & external meetings.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Ability to accept supervision and leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisory staff.
- At a minimum, the ability to work from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Four years of professional experience acting as a Business Analyst, System Analyst, Data Analyst, Systems Administrator or Operational equivalent in a mortgage servicing environment.
- Familiar with a variety of mortgage servicing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to deliver well-organized presentations when needed.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and efficiently.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond established industry practices.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite to include but is not limited to SQL Server 2008-2012, Visual Studio, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio, SharePoint, etc.
- Possess aptitude for prioritizing, multitasking, and remaining organized in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Must be a team player and willing to adapt to change.
- Must possess the ability to learn and implement new skills and technologies as requested without exception.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to: Janeen Swade
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.