The position will reside inside our Corporate Operations team and collaborate with other Salesforce.com Administrators and Developers. The Salesforce Administrators own the overall CRM reporting, structure, system governance and has the discretion to influence implementation and user experience of the platform. The Salesforce.com Admin will approve whether requests from field personnel will be implemented based on the overall roadmap of the project. The work will focus primarily on supporting Sales, Marketing and Operations teams. The ideal candidate should have advanced experience administering Salesforce and is comfortable presenting to large groups, working with Sales Reps, and managing expectations with key stakeholders in Corporate Operations and our internal clients.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in driving industry and processes best practices in the current scope and evolution of the Company’s Saleforce.com platform, providing recommendations and assisting in the creating of the Strategic Roadmap and avoiding excessive customization.
- Provide and implement technology design, solutions and integration architecture in Salesforce to streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry specific compliance standards and regulations.
- Participate and contribute ideas in team meetings that address strategic business initiatives involving Salesforce.
- Develop reports, custom report types, dashboards and process to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Back up multiple sandbox instances and different version of objects, codes, workflows and settings.
- Manage, design, develop, test, document and deploy QA enhancements/changes to Salesforce.com.
- Manage functional day-to-day operations of Salesforce.com. Serve as a point of contact for Marketing and Sales Development to provide maintenance, configuration, reporting, and training.
- Support Sales Development team with ongoing maintenance such as setting up new hires with leads, and managing lead ownership when reps are promoted to other groups.
- Conduct training sessions about inbound lead routing & assignment, inbound lead follow up process and expectations, opportunity creation, defining Salesforce list views, tagging campaigns, etc. Training is provided to Sales Reps, Sales Managers, and new hires.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, page layouts, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as needed for the Operations, Marketing and Sales Development teams.
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality using Apex and Visualforce.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader and third party tools
- Cleanse data with advanced third-party tools.
- Project manages work and share status on a weekly basis with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- At a minimum, the ability to work from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification required or ability to obtain within the first 90 days.
- BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to recognize when a project scope requires Apex or Visualforce development. Has demonstrated experience project managing Apex and Visualforce developers and projects.
- Demonstrated experience using Marketing Automation and Agile development methodologies.
- Salesforce.com administrator with at least 3-5 years related experience.
- Specific experience includes:
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration including use of data loader and third party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration into Salesforce.com for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, campaigns, leads and opportunities
- Experience on Salesforce.com business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.)
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, may be required ~ 15% of the time.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance is required.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.