Old Republic National Title Insurance Company (ORT) seeks an individual for the position of Agency Auditor.
This position entails and includes the following:
- Analyze policies and procedures of title agencies to assure compliance with ORT guidelines
- Organize, plan and prepare monthly audit schedule
- Conduct annual onsite and/or online agency audits throughout Virginia
- Analyze escrow accounts to insure they are handled appropriately and pursuant to guidelines
- Keep abreast of industry related risk assessment matters as well as changes in the industry and state statutory requirements
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Create reports of analysis of agents procedures when handling title work and escrow accounts
- Answer questions and find solutions to agency questions and problems
- Communicate with management concerning any concerns or corrective actions that are needed
- Knowledge of auditing and accounting principles
- Good oral, written, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Present a personable and professional representative of the company
Overnight business travel is required.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.