Old Republic Servicing Solutions has an excellent opportunity available for an Appraisal Reviewer in our Akron, OH office. The Appraisal Reviewer will Review, provide technical support and quality control of appraisal products on a national level.
- Review all types of residential real estate appraisals to ensure the delivery of a quality product that meets all industry and customer specific requirements.
- Contact vendors to obtain required information.
- Maintain quality control standards.
- Provide technical support to staff/customers and handle all technical questions through to resolution.
- Reconciliation of applicable vendor and customer fees prior to invoicing.
- Educate vendors on our customer's specifications as they relate to the assigned order and product.
- Assist with the implementation of all diversified services.
- Handle appraisals RSG in bin.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Licensed appraiser in good standing with ASC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.