Old Republic Exchange Company (ORE), a national 1031 tax-deferred exchange facilitator, has an excellent opportunity available for an Assistant Account Manager in their Charlotte, NC office.
- Responsible for providing sales, marketing, and customer service support to the Regional Sales office, including but not limited to preparing a variety of form documents and correspondence, editing and proofreading documents to ensure accuracy, relaying and resolving routine telephone inquiries, processing forms, performing data entry, and establishing and maintaining records.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Will perform other duties an assigned by supervisor.
- Requires excellent phone skills, customer service skills and responsiveness.
- Knowledge of 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and/or at least 2 years of real estate industry experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform successfully under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a professional appearance and good customer service skills.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.