Join our growing team of commercial real estate transaction professionals! Old Republic Title in Minneapolis is searching for a Commercial Closer. A Commercial Closer reviews and analyzes Commercial Purchase Agreement, title commitment and closing instructions in order to determine the most effective and efficient means to professionally perform commercial closings. Conducts closings with borrowers and sellers and their representative, disburses funds, records documents, returns closing packages to lenders and is responsible for the proper accounting of all the funds.
- Manages the closing transaction with the closing team from start to finish.
- Reviews title commitments, clears title issues and complies with specific closing instructions.
- Accurately completes closing statement including prorations, lien payoffs, recording and title fees.
- Responsible for conducting a professional closing.
- Responsible to ensure documents are quickly and accurately recorded.
- Must be able to independently make time-sensitive choices in matters that have a significant financial impact during the closing process.
- Must be able to professionally and diplomatically handle and resolve complaints or disputes surrounding the entire closing transaction.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- 3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.