We have an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Escrow Assistant in the Portland Metro area. The applicant should have experience in the industry, excellent customer service skills, and a positive team-oriented attitude. The Commercial Escrow Assistant requires a dependable self-starter who works well in a team environment and desires to learn and grow. You must be able to handle a heavy workload efficiently and accurately. This position provides administrative support for closing real estate transactions. We’re offering pay and benefits that equal competitors in the market as well as plenty of room for advancement with a growing company.
The Primary responsibilities/requirements include:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service demonstrated by a proactive willingness to help, excellent response times and thorough follow through
- Assist Escrow Officers in all aspects of the transactions, including opening orders, receipting in funds, ordering payoff demands to clear Preliminary report items, preparing funding packages, satisfying lender conditions, preparing policy write ups, and making timely disbursements according to instructions
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience handling escrow transactions
- Must have experience in the title industry
- Proficient multi-tasker and flexibility working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write professional correspondence and routine reports
- Skilled in calculating figures such as interest, proration's and commissions
- Aptitude to read and interpret real estate specific documents
- Adept at setting priorities and problem resolution
- Proficiency using industry specific software
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.