Old Republic Title in Roseville, CA is searching for a Commercial Title Examiner.
- Performs title examination and examines the chain of title for a wide range of commercial orders.
- Abstracts and analyzes records, such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, vital statistics, and plat and map books, to determine ownership and legal restrictions and to verify legal description of property and completeness of records.
- Resolves most issues such as missing information, incomplete, inaccurate or contradictory information contained in the title documentation.
- Prepares initial title commitment, preliminary report or guarantee documentation based on the application of procedural guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- 10+ years of experience in the title insurance industry required.
- A minimum of 8 years of Title Examining experience preferred.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.