Provides general production, escrow, accounting, construction disbursing duties and special projects support to management. Provides customer services to all Old Republic Title customers and guests by facilitating all incoming calls and greeting all visitors to the facility. Facilitates opening of new orders and collecting all required data fields for systems and initiates workflow.
- Reviews construction draw data for construction escrow projects. Reviews Owner’s and General Contractor statements and reviews waivers to insure documents are completed correctly. Enters draw information in appropriate software databases.
- Disburses construction escrow monies in accordance with appropriate documentation.
- Process incoming orders and customer requests for title insurance products.
- Review and process documents for recordability.
- Calculate and prepare invoices to deliver with title insurance products when necessary.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.