Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for an Escrow Assistant at our Albuquerque, NM office. TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
Welcome to Old Republic Title, one of the nation's leading title insurance companies. Founded in 1907, Old Republic Title has a long-standing history in providing real estate settlement services and title insurance to our customers, helping protect their ownership rights in real property.
We have a strong culture grounded by core values that empower our employees to build a lifelong career in an exciting and fast passed industry. Not only do our employees enjoy the security of working for one of the nations largest insurance holding companies, we offer an excellent benefits package to include, health, vision, dental and retirement plan options.
We strive to do business the right way with a commitment to Integrity, Ethical business practices and service Excellence. We Encourage an environment of Unity and Trust that empowers employees and Supports the Success of those we serve.
- Assist Escrow Officers with the real estate transaction closing process to include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for pre-closing processes for files as assigned
- Responsible for post-closing process for files as assigned
- Prepare documents necessary for the closing process
- Verify Tax certificates are accurate and complete
- Obtain payoffs and payoffs for outstanding liens
- Assist in clearing title based on Commitment requirements
- Assist in preparing settlement statements
- Assist in authorization for funding; receipts in monies; balance file; disburses funds and send out payoffs
- Assist with any additional duties that may be associated with either pre-closing and/or post-closing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed oriented
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Work a full 40 hour week - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Work overtime occasionally as requested and approved by supervisor
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in the title and/or escrow industry
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.