Seeking individual with a minimum 3 years experience in a high volume environment. High energy setting--requires knowledge of loan closing documents, audit requirements, curative ability and Closing Disclosure preparation. Candidate needs to be able to overcome challenges independently but know when to ask questions. Servant mentality, self-starter and team player is a must.
- Knowledge of Ramquest, Outlook and all MS Office Apps a plus.
- Verify tax certificates are complete and accurate.
- Verifies legal description matches the description in commitment and on survey.
- Obtains payoffs and any invoices that will appear on settlement statement.
- Assists closer in preparing settlement statement.
- Requests permission from lender for authorization to fund; receipts in monies; balances file; disburses funds; and sends out payoffs.
- File all documents to be recorded in appropriate counties and/or state.
- Prepares pro-forma policy and final policy and sends to appropriate parties.
- Places file in audit order and prepares file for scanning.
- Regular consistent attendance is required and could include after hour Company events.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.