Seeking an Escrow Officer/ Manager to join our team and contribute to the success of Old Republic Title Orange County. The Escrow Officer/ Manager will oversee the daily escrow operations in the Irvine branch.
Leadership qualities required:
- 7 plus years escrow officer experience
- 3 plus years in a supervisory or management role
- Refinance and Purchase Escrow experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SoCal escrow practices and procedures
- Strong problem solving
- Recruit, train and develop talent
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.