Old Republic Title's Minneapolis office is seeking an experienced Escrow Assistant/Escrow Officer to join us for an exciting and unique opportunity. The individual in this position will conduct lower volume residential closings as well as assist our Commercial Closers on larger commercial transactions. This unit specializes in commercial, non-profits, sales, subdivisions and refinance transactions. The right candidate must be a team player and be familiar with all aspects of the escrow process.
Daily work on escrow files includes, but is not limited to: opening orders, drawing files, preparing funding packages, preparing files for closing, and customer interaction; on the phone, via email and in person. Must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and be able to follow departmental procedures.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good client relations and organizational skills
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information
- Ability to deal with multiple types of roles such as real estate sellers, buyers, agents and brokers
3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.