Old Republic Title is hiring for four locations in Washington: Seattle, Bellevue, Everett and Lynwood. We are looking for a licensed Limited Practice Officer (LPO)/Escrow Officer who is seeking an opportunity to become part of a fun and dynamic team at a company that cares about and takes great care of their employees. This is a full-time position with benefits, a competitive salary and incentive structure with opportunities and encouragement to advance within the company.
The right candidate will be/have:
- A positive attitude and outlook
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making & time management skills
- Be a multi-tasker working in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
Prior escrow experience and licensed as a Limited Practice Officer is required.
General job duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the entire closing process for resale and refinance transactions including:
- preparing documentation
- understanding and following contract terms and lender instructions
- disbursing funds
- meeting with customers to conduct closings
- Maintain existing clientele
- Develop new customer relationships
- Generate revenue for the Company
- Market prospective clients
- Oversee the work of escrow assistants.
Required license or certification: LPO License
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.