ORT Fort Worth is seeking an energetic, positive minded team member to join their team as Director of First Impressions. 2+ years prior title or receptionist experience required.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Answer phone in a timely, courteous manner.
- Direct calls to appropriate person or attempt to assist client if party is not available.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner and offers refreshments as needed.
- Immediately notify closers/assistants when customers arrive for closing.
- Enter new sales contract and refinance orders into Ramquest.
- Send out earnest money receipts.
- Sign for courier deliveries and notifies closers/assistants promptly.
- Keep reception area/conference rooms clean and free of used cups/glasses/cans.
- Contact vendors and orders coffee, bottled water and soft drinks as needed.
- Replenish cold drinks and bottled water in cooler at the end of the day.
The candidate must be able to meet the following requirements
- 2+ years of prior title or receptionist experience
- Must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable consistent attendance.
- May be required to perform escrow tasks as requested by supervisor which will require training on the company's RamQuest system.
- Personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, e.g., peers, supervisors, and outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with employees, management, and customers by telephone and in person.
- Acceptance of supervision.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and good work ethic a must.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.