The Dallas Commercial office is looking for a Front Desk Director of First Impressions. Duties include but are not limited to routing and handling incoming calls, new order entry, client contact management, bank deposits, office supply management and additional duties that relate to the ongoing daily operations of the commercial closing office. Applicant should be flexible and able to successfully handle multiple tasks. Experience and interest in a career dealing with real estate transactions is preferred.
- Experience in customer service, clerical or administrative support work.
- Maintain courteous, business-like composure, use pleasant voice mannerisms and greeting, when answering telephone and greeting customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to WORD and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- This position is the first point of contact of the company with customers, so incumbent must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable attendance.
- Must have a professional appearance and good customer service skills, including conversing with all levels of management, employees, vendors and customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines with frequent interruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to occasionally work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor and be flexible to work schedule adjustments, as requested by supervisory and/or as business needs require.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. Qualified candidates should submit a resume with the subject "ORTFIM Applicant." To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.