We are looking for a Front Desk/ Escrow Assistant to answer multi-line phones, greet customers, open new escrows, print and scan loan documents and be able multi-task Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written skills, strong interpersonal skills and the have ability to work in a team environment. Delivering superior customer service is our goal. Must have strong organizational and technical skills with attention to detail. Must have ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and adhere to company procedures. Real estate experience a plus.
- Answer and direct multi-line phone calls for 7 team staff members.
- Greet customers and vendors with an upbeat, professional attitude.
- Open new escrows for sale and loan transactions on residential and commercial properties.
- Print and scan loan documents received by lenders, copy packages on escrow files, and closing document
- Coordinate customer appointments, in-house and with outside signing services.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable company policies, federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to escrow and title services.
- Work closely with 4 busy escrow teams, lenders, Realtors and principals to ensure an accurate, pleasant closing experience.
- Communicate with coworkers at various levels to research and resolve escrow closing concerns and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor or Branch Manager.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.