Old Republic Title is seeking an experienced escrow professional who is seeking an opportunity to become part of a fun and dynamic team and who is dedicated to providing exceptional service to the real estate industry. This is a full-time position with benefits, opportunities to advance within the company, and a competitive salary and bonus potential.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A positive attitude and outlook
- Leading the support of the Branch Manager and a busy escrow officer, closing purchase transactions
- Solid organizational and communication skills, excelling in problem-solving, decision-making & time management
- A multi-tasker working in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- Prior escrow experience a must
- Good technical and computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize the opening and processing of new orders, inputting complete and accurate data into escrow software system
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller and lender instructions
- Execute all types of escrows inclusive of resale, refinance, REO, short sale, mobile home, foreclosures
- Performs other duties as requested, including assistance to team members when needed
- Accountable client satisfaction, quality of work, and maintaining company processes, procedures and values
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.