Leading provider of escrow and title insurance services is looking for an experienced Lease Administrator/Facilities Assistant to join its Corporate Real Estate Department. Experience with lease administration is required. Prior experience using the Lease Harbor/Harbor Flex database (or similar application) is a plus. Previous experience in real estate leasing, transaction processing, corporate facilities management, construction management, move management and/or project management is desired for this role. We anticipate that the successful candidate will be called upon to help support ongoing project work for a busy department throughout the Western US. Primary work space will be in Concord, California. Job may require occasional travel by car throughout Northern California and/or by air within the Western US. Occasional overnight travel, evening, and weekend work may be required.
In this role you’ll perform a comprehensive range of administrative tasks in support of the Corporate Real Estate Manager and Facilities Project Manager who oversee a portfolio of more than 100 locations in the western U.S.
Specific duties include:
- Transmit leases and related documents to lease database administrator; review same for accuracy once posted to the database.
- Assist with initial review of commercial lease documents and provide suggested push-back points; prepare summary financial approval forms and related memoranda for approval by senior management.
- Draft lease-related correspondence to landlords, including communication of building issues, requests for CAM reconciliation clarifications, and tenant allowance reimbursement submittals.
- Assist Facilities Project Manager with space planning for build-outs of new and existing spaces ranging from 1.5 - 10K+ RSF; attend construction meetings, conduct bid walks, and meet with clients, architects, furniture dealers, and designers to assist in the development and evaluation of prospective leasehold locations.
- Perform financial analysis of commercial lease terms to assist in the evaluation of lease extension, remodeling, relocation, and sublet transactions.
- Maintain and distribute project tracking sheets for all Facilities projects including detailed information relating to network/telephony information services group.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance annually and on an as-needed basis for landlords, vendors, events, etc.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.