Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Marketing Representative in our Elyria, OH office. The Marketing Representative will work to develop new prospective customers into relationships while maintaining professional relationships with existing customers. A Marketing Representative is expected to:
- Take instruction and work collaboratively with other sales staff.
- Develop new marketing strategies.
- Provide customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain high visibility in the real estate community by being a professional representative of the company at social/business functions.
- Foster Collaborative working relationships with direct clients and ancillary clients.
- Work independently, as the majority of the time will be spent working away from the office.
- Work Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, with the understanding that attendance at after hour functions may be required.
- Be able to obtain Title Insurance Marketing license or Full Title Insurance License within 90 days of hire.
1 - 3 years
Sales experience and/or industry specific experience preferable.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.