Responsible for processing National Agent monthly reports and monitoring those accounts. This includes handling accounts receivable and communicating discrepancies with customers in a timely manner. Responsible for making sure agents are using the proper forms, correct rates and are reporting timely. Provides some administrative support for the National Service Center. Handles the customer calls and inquires coming into the department.
- Records policies and cash receipts submitted by National Agents.
- Ability to complete monthly adjustments by accounting cut-off deadlines.
- Works with accounts receivable (transactions often over 10k).
- Balances accounts receivable and transfer funds when necessary.
- Ability to type agent correspondence with good follow through.
- Ability to accurately detail policy keying.
- Ability to answer customer calls using professional customer service skills.
- Acts as a liaison between supervisors, sales representatives, and the national agents.
- Verifies agents nationwide.
- Performs general office duties.
- Other related duties as requested by management.
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Adheres to department dress code.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook. **Excel experience required**
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.