Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, National Agency Services (NAS) is seeking energetic, self-driven, ethical, goal oriented National Agency Representatives to assist in generating new business. Representatives are responsible for aggressively implementing NAS sales strategy to increase revenue by recruiting new business. Representatives must also assist in monitoring customer satisfaction and assist in customer retention. This is a sales position; therefore, extensive overnight travel will be required.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events. This is a sales position and will require nationwide overnight travel at least 75% of the time.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must possess a bachelor’s degree and law degree. Additionally, must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Title Insurance Industry and possess a proven track record of significant increases in sales and new revenue generation. Candidates with Regional or National Title Agency sales backgrounds preferred.
Candidates must also have proven experience in:
- Sales Prospecting
- Agency underwriting support
- Problem resolution
- Client relations
- Working in Sales Force
- Valid drivers license and ability to be insured
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Must have the ability to travel overnight (nationwide) at least 75% of the time.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to attend at after hour Company events.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.