Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Post Closing Clerk in our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office. This position helps to fulfill day to day operations of the post-closing department and recording.
- Process files in a timely manner for post-closing services, timely recordation of instruments and be responsible for post-closing matters on each file.
- Process and return recorded documents to appropriate parties.
- Handle complex recording files and elevate issues to manager.
- Review and correct any recording rejects and return to appropriate county for recording. Monitor rejected recordings, provide training and guidance on repair and ensure recordation in a timely manner.
- Monitor all outstanding and rejected recording reports to ensure documents are being handled within departmental guidelines.
- Follow up on outstanding recordings and monitor problem areas.
- Ensure logs are accurate and up to date.
- Order final Gap for out of county files for Title Policy Packet completion.
- Determine workflow issues and procedures that would improve the process.
- Responsible for assisting manager in creating processes and changes which will improve department efficiency.
- Follow Corporate Human Resource Policies and company procedures.
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact and communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work well with others and excellent customer relation skills required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Good math aptitude required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 3 - 5 years
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.