Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Receptionist in our Oklahoma City, OK office. The Receptionist will greet and direct customers, vendors and employees in a courteous manner and offer refreshments as needed. Provide general administrative assistance to the escrow operation, as well as, customer service support to customers, vendors and employees. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering the telephone, greeting visitors, computer administrative support, including business correspondences (emails, letters and memos), distributing mailing, preparing Federal Express packages and mail deliveries, and assisting with special projects when required.
- Answer phone in a timely, courteous manner. Directs calls to appropriate person, giving caller a choice of holding or voicemail if person requested is on phone or unavailable.
- Greets customers in a courteous manner and offers refreshments as needed.
- Immediately notifies closers/assistants when customers arrive for closing.
- Signs for courier deliveries and notifies closers/assistants promptly.
- Promptly notifies marketing representatives for contract pickups.
- Distributes calendar for closing schedule (when applicable).
- Keeps reception area/conference rooms clean and free of used cups/glasses/cans.
- Contacts vendors and orders coffee, bottled water and soft drinks as needed.
- Replenishes cold drinks and bottled water in cooler at the end of the day.
- Assists marketing with projects as needed (mail outs, etc.).
- Open and close public entry front doors of our corporate office for business hours including locking public entry front doors at 5:00 p.m. (if all closings are completed).
- Must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable consistent attendance.
- Ability to work from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- May be required to perform minor tasks as requested by supervisor which will require some training on the company’s software systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in customer service, clerical or administrative support work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Ability to maintain a courteous, business-like composure in both the office and social/marketing situations.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.