A Recording Document Specialist (RDS) is responsible for the examination, preparation and accurate timely submission of real estate documents on behalf of ePN clients. Real estate documents include all documents related to real property that are placed on public record at a local County Recorder office. An RDS is also responsible for all functions associated with the submission process including but not limited to:
- Examining documents for specified requirements
- Researching online County indexes
- Tracking communication and modifications to Real Estate documents
- Basic accounting and reconciliation of fees paid for daily work
- Regular consistent attendance is required.
- Monday through Friday - 8:00-5:30 daily with 45 min lunch.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Be the first point of contact for client inquires and questions that may arise.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.