We are looking for serious sales professionals who are able to have high level conversations with real estate agents and loan officers, who are not afraid to ask for an appointment to learn about how they are currently doing business. The ideal candidate will:
- Build client relationships, secure new orders from new customers, and maintain and expand business with existing client base
- Communicate proactively with and respond in a timely manner to clients
- Assess individual client needs and develop, present and implement a plan to meet those needs
- Be highly visible in their area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Effectively create and deliver group and individual presentations
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing business growth opportunities
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Sales experience
- Reliable transportation
- Highly self-motivated
- High school diploma required
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.