Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Representative in our Oklahoma City, OK office. Sales Representatives are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Sales Representatives will develop and implement an agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. They'll work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Maintains relationships with existing client base pursuant to the directives of escrow officers and management.
- Identifies and converts prospects to new customers to augment client base.
- Using a consultative sales approach analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and promotes consideration of title products to fulfill such requirements.
- Prepares yearly and quarterly business plans and/or other status reports as required by management.
- Develop new marketing strategies.
- Present title and closing production procedures, administrative product information and demonstrations to clients.
- Obtains and records detailed client profiles useful in the delivery of services to the client.
- Provides customer services such as picking up contracts and delivering commitments, and commission checks.
- Conducts post-closing interview to determine quality of services delivered.
- Attends sales meetings as required.
- At a minimum, the ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, after hours functions may be required.
- Maintains high visibility in real estate community by representing the Company at social/business functions including but not limited to golf tournaments, industry meetings or seminars, real estate conventions, and through personal involvement in service groups and business organizations.
- Maintains strict client confidentiality.
- Exhibits a courteous, business-like manner and professional demeanor.
- Ability to foster and develop professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Acceptance of supervision.
- Ability to get along with others in the work place.
- Determine and report competitor activities and market conditions to manger.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Minimum 3-5 years outside sales experience is preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of insurance and real property concepts and general knowledge of State Board of Insurance regulations.
- Detailed knowledge and compliance with company codes of ethics and all policies.
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, is required 50% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance is required.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.