Welcome to Old Republic Title, one of the nation's leading Title Insurance Companies. Founded in 1907, Old Republic Title has a long standing history of providing real estate settlement services and title insurance to our customers, helping protect their ownership rights in real property.
We have a strong culture grounded by core values that empowers our employees to build a lifelong career in an exciting and fast passed industry. Not only do our employees enjoy the security of working for one of the nation's largest insurance holding companies, we offer an excellent benefits package to include, health, vision, dental and retirement plan options.
We strive to do business the right way with a commitment to Integrity, ethical business practices and service Excellence. We encourage an environment of Unity and Trust that empowers employees and supports the success of those we serve.
Old Republic Title is seeking a Title Examiner in our Albuquerque Direct Operations.
- Conducting Property Searches
- Obtaining property information from Courthouse property records
- Preparing property reports
- Gathering information for Title Commitments
- Preparing Title Commitments
- Submitting Online Recordings
- Providing support to production and closing staff
- Prepare property reports, name searches and updates
- Search for reference material filed on real property
- Prepare Title Commitments
- Prepare documents for posting
- Running legal descriptions
- Post and verify documents
- File resource documents
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the company
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships with peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers.
- Answer telephone inquiries by customers
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by Supervisor
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to get along with others in the workplace
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Two years minimum experience as a Real Estate Title Examiner
- Commitment to learn and grow is necessary
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Self-motivated including the ability to work independently and efficiently without direct supervision
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Regular consistent attendance is required
- Ability to work with and manage confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to accept supervision
- Ability to work overtime and requested and approved by supervisor
- Must be located and able to work in Albuquerque, NM
- 1 -3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.