Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Title Operations Supervisor in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This role involves overseeing the day to day operations of the title staff, which includes the Vendor Management, Tax, Referral, Title Production, Lien Clearance and Risk teams.
- Monitor status of pipeline daily of all work queues and shared team Outlook public folders (boxes).
- Maintain updated individual team guidelines, training material, etc.
- Monitor work queues and reports to identify workflow issues and implement procedures to improve quality, maintain and/or exceed agreed upon customer service levels.
- Act as an escalation for clients, account management and sales to resolve problem files if/when needed.
- Work with the partnership management team to identify opportunities for cost reduction and/or areas of service needs to meet company goals of profitability and service level agreements.
- Ensure examiner/abstractor/tax collector databases are updated and maintained.
- Respond and resolve general internal and external customer inquiries without assistance.
- Maintain training material and updated state regulation information.
- Maintain training programs and monitor employee performance.
- Work with manager to set departmental goals and actively coach team(s) to meet productivity standards.
- Monitor outstanding and unbilled property and title reports.
- Manage processes to ensure files are processed for billing.
- Assist in keeping track of TOP time and overtime.
- Assist in keeping Team Production report up to date.
- Participate with budgeting functions, determining capacity, FTE ratios, staffing and revenue per unit.
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring and disciplinary action of employees.
- Assist with monitoring and controlling departmental expenses.
- Assist with enforcing company policies and procedures as a member of supervision for title production employees.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with other, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- 3-5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.